People have found out quite a number of features which are on the 3G iPhone which are not enabled on the 2G version of the iPhone. Well some features are 1/2 enabled and some actually work.
– Numeric Battery Meter (works 100%)
– Tethering (you get the option but does not work)
– MMS (you get the options but does not work)
– Getting the Enable 3G Toggle Switch (well it goes back to off when you turn it on of course)
– Video Recording (well disables the camera completely but you get the options)
Oh and you can turn your iPhone into an iPod 🙂 (Yes its an iPhone)
If you have any updates on these please let me know (Contact Me)