I have introduced V3.0 of my website using a new framework which in my opinion looks and works a lot better than the previous version.
It is linked off the First Page when you go to the website on the iPhone.
Any suggestions/problems please let me know.
If you have recently update to iOS9 and data does not work even after installing a new profile I have added a toggle field to turn on to try alternative settings which should work.
If data still does not work email email@example.com letting me know the Country and Carrier.
There have been a number of Carriers I have found which do not work with a certain type of authentication called PAP and I have to use CHAP to get them working.
If you have updated to iOS9 and its not working and it has worked previously please let me know with the Country and Carrier and I can update the setting so it uses CHAP instead.
Update: I have made some changes with the way the profiles are sent to iOS9 and above.
If your APN is not workin (and it did before), remove the old one (Settings.. General.. Profiles) and install a new one from my website (http://www.unlockit.co.nz from your iPhone)
Apple have changed the way the Profiles work with iOS 9
I should have shortly a new profile which will work.
At the moment the old profile will install but basically do nothing.